Thursday 3 May 2012

Packaging Blog

I found this blog which is devoted entirely to packaging, very good reference to have and also to take some inspiration from

http://packagingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2010_08_01_archive.html

I still feel that I need to have a 'tighter' brief and concept so my most recent idea of branding and packaging a compact, portable cosmetics kit is too broad, one thing I feel I feel I always make the mistake of is the idea is too broad, rather than thinking of a single product or concept, I create a range / idea / product which then means that my design work is spread too thinly. So by looking at this blog, I have thought about reducing the size of the idea / subject so I can increase the possibilities of the range and design out comes.










I dont really like the design of these although I think the concept is good. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment