Thursday 3 November 2011

GOOD IS // idea development for the logo

Using music logos for inspiration on how I can develop my brand. At the moment I feel that the type does not fit with the logo and the image of the logo itself is quite complicated. From looking at the logos below - they are all simple and clear, most of them are purely type based. 
I am going to keep the image in my logo as it was the image which originally caught they eye of the group that selected...I just need to find a better way of presenting and including it into the logo

I also need to develop the brand Identity a bit more - chose a typeface which represent and communicates my GOOD as well as have a short sentence which describes it
PURCHASABLE PRE-MADE PLAYLISTS is the original name which I thought of to describe the product - I think it is too long and not innovative enough. 



Using the circular format...








Involving colour - this is something else that I need to work on




No comments:

Post a Comment